View topic - Beers & Pipe Dreams

It is currently September 19th, 2019, 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Beers & Pipe Dreams
PostPosted: February 6th, 2018, 2:08 pm 

A buddy and I were having a couple of beers together and we inevitably ended up trash talking our current jobs and talking about our pipe dreams. One business idea we had was opening up a small canoe rental/outfitter store in South Winnipeg. Essentially the same thing as Wilderness Supply just somewhere further south. My idea was sell everything, buy a boat and operate a deep sea fishing operation based in Cabo San Lucas. We agreed that the store was a more likely Pipe dream. What say you folks,

RWC.

Post subject: Re: Beers & Pipe Dreams
PostPosted: February 6th, 2018, 3:11 pm 

Pretty simple really....open a small canoe store and your own paddling days will OVER! Not to mention you'll probably be living in poverty.

Move to Cabo San Lucas and life will be good....very good perhaps and much nicer place to live even in if you have little money.

Post subject: Re: Beers & Pipe Dreams
PostPosted: February 7th, 2018, 12:03 pm 

RWC wrote:
A buddy and I were having a couple of beers together and we inevitably ended up trash talking our current jobs and talking about our pipe dreams. One business idea we had was opening up a small canoe rental/outfitter store in South Winnipeg. Essentially the same thing as Wilderness Supply just somewhere further south. My idea was sell everything, buy a boat and operate a deep sea fishing operation based in Cabo San Lucas. We agreed that the store was a more likely Pipe dream. What say you folks,

RWC.

How 'bout a small canoe rental/outfitter store in Cabo San Lucas? *idea*