View topic - Pixel puzzle

It is currently August 24th, 2019, 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Pixel puzzle
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 5:36 pm 

wotrock wrote:

That's the problem with PS elements---it's a whole lot more so it has a whole lot more ways to confuse me. I have tried Elements but just got frustrated. I find Paint quite useful in marking up such things as topos to indicate a route, campsites or whatever. As you know, it's 'toolbox' is quite small so it's easy to pick the right one.

I feel your pain, but it's something all of us have gotten through without having a nervous breakdown. S'up to you, but there are tons of folks here that can help you get through the unnecessary stuff. Hikerneil's practically a PS Elements pro already, and he knew nothing a year or so ago. No harm in using both programs, each for its own strengths.

I use the full Photoshop app (CS), but I ignore about 99% of what it does. My son's a power user, but he does stuff I'd never dream of because he went to school for graphic design. He absolutely loves to leave me with a headache every time we work on it, but he's shown this old dog a few new tricks that have saved some nice images from the dust bin because of easily fixed but otherwise fatal flaws.